Invite a friend
Integrated Strength Training
Integrated, or functional strength, is a time-efficient training program that focuses on developing usable strength in sequential muscle patterns moving over a stable or strong core. We use Resist-a-Balls, hand weights, body weight & balance.
- Functional: Functional, usable, strength is that which you can support with your own body
- Integrated: Our bodies are meant to work multiple muscles at the same time in order to perform everyday tasks or recreational activities.
- Time-efficient:Training upper and lower body muscles simultaneously is not only functional but it can also be a great time saver.
- Quality over Quantity:The emphasis in integrated or functional strength is on the quality of the movement rather than how many you can do or at what level.
- Qualified Instructor:MA in PHED, ACE-PT, E-RYT-500
|Where||Bees Landing Recreation Center 1580 Ashley Garden Blvd, Charleston, SC 29414|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:30 pm–6:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Families|
More About Bees Landing Recreation Center
The City of Charleston Recreation Department operates Bees Landing, a 25.66 acre outdoor/indoor recreation complex featuring multiple athletic fields, a playground and gym.