Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
This Roper Hospital facility specializes in diagnostic imaging and related services, such as X-rays, EKGs, and mammography and laboratory services. It operates in conjunction with the Roper Saint Francis health-care system, which has more than a dozen accredited locations throughout the Lowcountry area.
The hospital boasts the most comprehensive emergency services in the nearby area as well as a state-of-the-art cancer center, rehabilitation services, neurosciences and spine services, heart and vascular center and many qualified physicians to take care of the needs of its patients. The campus is extensive and encompasses several acres with specialty clinics and specialist offices spread throughout. Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital is easily accessible and conveniently located near major thoroughfares.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Hospital is wheelchair accessible with convenient parking available.
- Founding Date: 1860
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurance providers, Medicare and Medicaid are accepted.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Emergency medicine, Family medicine, Internal medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics and gynecology, Oncology, Pediatrics, Preventive medicine, Pulmonology, Radiology
- Primary care services: Yes
- Type: General, Pediatric, Rehabilitation, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Burn unit, Cancer center, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN
- Visiting hours: Daily, 9am - 9pm
- Specialties: Cardiopulmonary, Neurological