Charleston Coffee Exchange
The Charleston Coffee Exchange is one of the area's few remaining independent in-house roasters and coffee shops, offering a variety of quality imported whole beans and coffee products. The shop has a quaint and friendly coffee shop environment, and also sells beans for patrons to take and brew at home. The website offers an online store whereby customers can place coffee orders, and the physical shop has several indoor and outdoor tables for patrons to sit, chat, and enjoy their coffee or some free wireless internet.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 6pm; Sat, 7am - 5pm; Sun, 7am - 12pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible with convenient parking available
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Quality imported coffee beans and products
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Web orders
- Menu link: charlestoncoffeeexchange.com/store/
- Specialties: Black Raven This is our most popular coffee blend. The rich smokiness of the Italian Roast is calmed by the velvety texture of the Indian Monsoon Malabar, a rare coffee.
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: Free