Fiery Ron's Home Team BBQ
Fiery Ron's Home Team BBQ is a neighborhood BBQ restaurant and bar where the friendly staff makes you feel like a regular. The menu offers salads, soups, tacos, wraps, beer and many different BBQ plates and sauces. With seating indoors and outside, customers can enjoy the fun dining environment featuring big screen TVs, park-bench style seating and live music. The restaurant's weekly schedule is packed with drink specials, open mic and live bands. Executive Chef Aaron Siegel opened the BBQ spot in 2006, showcasing his dry-rubbed Memphis-style ribs and chicken, Eastern Carolina pork butts and Texas-style smoked brisket.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 11:30am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level access is available.
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Barbecue, ribs, chicken, brisket, pulled pork, salads, tacos, wraps, squash casserole, mac and cheese, grits, soup
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.hometeambbq.com/menu/restaurant/west-ashley
- Specialties: Combining traditional processes and techniques of classical cuisine with the simplicity of comfort food, BBQ, and Southern fare.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Southern
- Signature dishes: Home Team Salad, ribs
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Aaron Siegel
- Features: Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual