Herold's Pharmacy is a locally owned and operated drugstore that offers services such as filling prescriptions, door-to-door same-day delivery, immunizations, and simple compounding. The shop also serves lunch and coffee, with menu items like sandwiches, soups, and salads made to order. Herold's takes pride in being a local business, and claims its neighborhood orientation is one of the many benefits it has over a larger chain competitors.
- Fax: 866-728-6778
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 8pm; Sat,10am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible; handicapped parking
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurance providers accepted, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. Your co-pay at Herold's is the same as all National Chains!
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Deliveries
- Features: Food and drink
- Pharmacy hours: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Sunday: Closed
- Part of a chain: No