St. Andrews Medical Center is a primary care center that features three physicians and a pediatrician. This location is equipped to perform routine physicals, minor X-rays and bone scans, and minor prenatal procedures. The physicians here also work closely with area hospitals, for patients who need major or emergency care. The location is convenient to the I-526, I-26 and major hospitals in Charleston.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: This location is ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All major insurances are accepted; call the office for details.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Allergy and immunology, Dermatology, Family medicine, Internal medicine, Obstetrics and gynecology, Pediatrics, Preventive medicine
- Primary care services: Yes
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No