St. Andrews Regional Library
St. Andrews Regional Library is located on North Woodmere Drive, right off of Sam Rittenberg Boulevard and just before you get to the Village Square Apartments. It is a part of the Charleston County Public Library system. In addition to books, CDs and movies, the library offers free Wi-Fi, a small conference room, an auditorium, computers for public use and copying and printing for a small fee. St. Andrew's also offers storytime for young children, as well as other children's programs.
- Fax: 843-766-2762
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading to the sidewalk in front of the building.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Patrons may sign up for a one-hour session during open lab times.
- Programs/classes: Children's storytimes, basic computer courses
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: Yes